[SIGCIS-Members] Python

Danny Spitzberg stationaery at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:53:41 PDT 2024

Hi Troy-

Here’s a short history of Python’s community governance transition.

The case study speaks to larger issues of the language and the core
developers debating conflicting definitions and more- and the diplomacy
that enable Python to persevere. It also includes a few links to sources
for further inquiry.

https://e2c.how/python

Warmly,
Danny