[SIGCIS-Members] the nature of computational error

Annette Vee annettevee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:02:30 PDT 2020

Hi Matt,

This article might be useful to you, from the special issue of *Computational
Culture *on Rhetoric and Computation that Jim Brown and I co-edited:

Matthew Bellinger. “The Rhetoric of Error in Digital Media.” *Computational
Culture* 5 (15th January 2016).
http://computationalculture.net/the-rhetoric-of-error-in-digital-media-2/.

Good luck!
Annette