[SIGCIS-Members] institutaioal access to the journal Informationstechnik

dave walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:22:38 PDT 2019

Hello,

Does anyone on this list have institutional access to the 1986 issues of
Informationstechnik?

I am wondering if the following article
     Matthias Blumenfeld
"Interleaf: die Integration von Text und Grafik"
<https://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/journals/it/it28.html#Blumenfeld86>Informationstechnik28(6)
<https://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/journals/it/it28.html#Blumenfeld86>:377-385(1986)
has anything more about the history of the Interleaf company than is on
the first page of the article which is at
<https://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/journals/it/it28.html#Blumenfeld86>https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/itit.1986.28.issue-6/itit.1986.28.6.377/itit.1986.28.6.377.xml
*... *that is, more about the connection between the Etude editor
project and the forming of
Interleaf..<https://dblp.uni-trier.de/db/journals/it/it28.html#Blumenfeld86>

If it does, I can figure out how to pay $42 to access the article.  If
the rest of the article is only about the Interleaf technology and why
it was good, then I have enough from the first page.

I am working on a history of the Interleaf desktop publishing and
document management company.

Thanks, Dave