[SIGCIS-Members] IEEE Computer Society Leaders oral history project

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:57:38 PST 2019

Hello all,

While I was updating (just now) the "web extras" page
    https://history.computer.org/annals/dtp/
that goes with the two special issues of the Annals on desktop
publishing, it occurred to me that some people on this list may be
interested in the web page listing oral histories of some of the
leaders/presidents of the IEEE Computer Society over the years: see
   https://history.computer.org/leaders/
This "leaders" oral history project of the IEEE Computer Society History
Committee was led by then committee chair Jeff Yost.  The project is now
"complete", i.e., these were all the people currently available to be
interviewed.

Best regards, Dave