[SIGCIS-Members] Update link, Re: Book on programming systems

Laurent Bloch lb at laurentbloch.org
Mon Feb 4 05:22:08 PST 2019

Thank you for this comprehensive paper, Maarten. Great job. How did you find documentation about all these completely forgotten systems? In Paris-8 University library? After reading your chapter, I understand better some of my early experiences with operating systems (OS/360 MFT).

Cheers!

Laurent Bloch - https://laurentbloch.net - lb at laurentbloch.org
Si vous trouvez que l'éducation coûte cher, essayez l'ignorance !
(A. Lincoln)