[SIGCIS-Members] Ayyadurai: it gets more complex

Jonathan Coopersmith j-coopersmith at tamu.edu
Tue Jan 10 19:59:44 PST 2017

While idling in traffic today, I listened to the Alex Jones show (don't ask
but I learned a lot about the human body's need for selenium), and learned
he had a specific guest whose efforts to uncover the truth about GMOs led
to attacks to destroy him professionally as a way to discredit his GMO, um,
findings.
  To quote, "On this *Tuesday, January 10* broadcast of the Alex Jones
Show, Trump insider *Roger Stone* discusses what to expect in the last ten
days before the inauguration. Also, the inventor of Email, *Dr. Shiva
Ayyadurai, Ph.D.* joins the show to explain the connection he found between
email and GMO’s. On today’s show we’ll also look at the Jeff Sessions
confirmation…

​ http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

​

Jonathan Coopersmith
Professor
Department of History
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX  77843-4236
979.845.7151
979.862.4314 (fax)
http://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/author/42
:
latest post is "Coal Comfort.  Is Hillary Clinton being 'Al Gored'?" at
*http://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/153818
<http://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/153818>*

* FAXED.  The Rise and Fall of the Fax Machine* (Johns Hopkins University
Press) is the co-recipient of the 2016 Business History Conference Hagley
Prize for best book in business history.