[SIGCIS-Members] irc during the first gulf war and the siege of sarajevo

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sun Jan 8 12:09:09 PST 2017

Dear members,

I am looking for primary/secondary sources on the (activist) use of
Internet Relay Chat during the First Gulf War and the Siege of Sarajevo.

At the moment I am not interested in email and other networking efforts,
and I found some sources on those.

Thanks much,

ps: Internet Unleashed, a popular guide from 1995 seems to have a couple
of lines, but I cannot find a copy online either. :[

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

"This was a matter for speculation, though one could be fairly certain that
the type annotations are necessary because otherwise there is nothing to
indicate that you are familiar with mathematical logic."
                                  ~ http://kingjamesprogramming.tumblr.com/