[SIGCIS-Members] Continuing research on H. Philip Peterson and the Digital Mona Lisa

andy patros apatros at stny.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 07:53:44 PDT 2016

As I continue my research on H. Phillip Peterson and the Digital Mona Lisa/Mona By the Numbers that he created in 1965, I found a document from a session in 1966 at Boston, Mass. titled “The Present and Future of Film Reading”.

I’ve attached the document here and wondered if anyone in this group might be able to provide me with any additional information regarding Mr. Peterson, both before and after this period of time, June 1966.

As always, thank you for your assistance and consideration.

Regards,

Andy Patros
www.digitalmonalisa.com <http://www.digitalmonalisa.com/>