[SIGCIS-Members] HSS panel proposals?

Marie Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Sun Mar 27 19:10:58 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Is anyone here thinking of putting together a panel for the next HSS
meeting? (Nov 3-6, 2016, Atlanta:
http://hssonline.org/meetings/2016-hss-annual-meeting/2016-hss-call-for-papers/
)

I plan to submit a paper proposal but am looking to join a session if
there's one in the making where I would fit. Please let me know if you have
one (and its topic) or if you might be interested in forming one. Proposals
are due April 8th.

Also, this will be my first time submitting a paper to HSS. What is the
position of HSS when it comes to history of technology papers? Does anyone
have advice on how to pitch a more history-of-technology-leaning paper to
HSS?

Best,

Marie
Marie Hicks, Ph.D.