[SIGCIS-Members] Call for Ideas!

Jeffrey Mathias jm2499 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 23 09:59:56 PDT 2016

Hey folks,

I usually think of these pieces (and Leigh Starr's) as pretty canonical:

Brian Larkin - Politics and Poetics of Infrastructure
<http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-anthro-092412-155522>
Paul Edwards - Infrastructure and Modernity
<http://pne.people.si.umich.edu/PDF/infrastructure.pdf>

I also second the Parks and Starosielski "Signal Traffic" collection.

Hope this helps,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Mathias
Department of Science and Technology Studies