[SIGCIS-Members] New in Platform Studies

William Anderson thewilliamanderson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:03:32 PDT 2015

I'm about 3/4 though "I Am Error" and its a pretty solid read, it delves a
bit into NES name tables, how compression was handled for Zelda and Super
Mario Bros, and even sheds light on some social connections that I was
unaware of in the business realm on manufacturing in Japan during console
gamings earlier days. So far there has been a delightful mix of technical
insight, explorations around business decisions and more. I believe it is
worth picking up.

Best,
William Anderson
Web Engineer @ Huge