[SIGCIS-Members] HaPoC 2013: Registration opens

Maarten.Bullynck at kuttaka.org Maarten.Bullynck at kuttaka.org
Mon Jul 29 03:34:43 PDT 2013

Dear SIGCIS members,

We are glad to bring you news on the 2nd Conference on the History and
Philosophy of Computing (28-31 October, ENS Paris).
First of all, we are glad to announce that registration for HaPoC 2013
is now open:
http://hapoc2013.sciencesconf.org/registration/index

Further, you will find that we updated the website of the conference. It
now features our sponsoring institutes and institutions as well as the
list of all accepted contributions.

best regards,
and hoping to see you in Paris,

the organisers,

Maarten Bullynck (Paris 8 & SPHERE)
Jean-Baptiste Joinet (Lyon 3, IRPhil & CIRPHLES)

History and Philosophy of Computing (HaPoC 2013, 28-31 October, Paris)
http://hapoc2013.sciencesconf.org/