[SIGCIS-Members] Early UCSD Pascal screen shot

B. Degnan billdeg at degnanco.com
Fri Aug 17 07:09:01 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------

Just for reference purposes, I have a UCSD Pascal system running on my Sage
II Computer.  This micro pre-dates the Apple Lisa, it's all bare-bones,
text-based.  Here is a photo, not sure if version IV.13 is an upgrade from
the original.
http://vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2011/SageII_Televideo_Pascal/UCSD_Pascal
_Terminal4.jpg

Here is a set of photo screen shots of the terminal.
http://vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2011/SageII_Televideo_Pascal/

Bill Degnan
vintagecomputer.net