[SIGCIS-Members] One computer culture

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:41:43 PDT 2011

>A couple of weeks ago Tom circulated an announcement about an event
>regarding different computer cultures.  I am not sure how the
>organizers of that event define computer cultures, but it occurred
>to me that a few people on this distribution list may be interested
>to know that there has been some study of the TeX/LaTeX computer
>culture.  See the second bullet (and its sub-bullet) at
      <http://tug.org/interviews/#histories>http://tug.org/interviews/#histories

The author has written other interesting documents:
      http://agaudeul.pbworks.com/w/page/1506936/FrontPage
[The rest of the above-mentioned web page (
<http://tug.org/interviews/#histories>http://tug.org/interviews ) is
also relevant to this particular computer culture and no doubt there
is much else at tug.org relevant to this particular computer culture.]

Dave

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537; home ph=508-888-7655;
cell ph = 508-280-0446  alternative cell ph = 503-757-3137;