[SIGCIS-Members] CHM needs I-mode phone

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Oct 13 22:19:06 PDT 2010

  The Computer History Museum (that's the big one in California,
although I assume all SIGCIS members know this!) needs to borrow (or
obtain) a first-gen I-mode cell phone.  This is for a long-term exhibit
on the history of portable computing.  I'm involved in the project, so I
offered to ask around, including on this list.  However they need is *
quickly *.  If anybody has one they're willing to part with, or perhaps
if anybody knows of someone with the phone in Japan, please email me
off-list ASAP.