[SIGCIS-Members] searching NEP-HIS archives

Bernardo Batiz-Lazo bbl4 at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 8 00:54:42 PDT 2009

Dear coleagues,
Some 10 years after first launched, New Economic Papers (NEP - http://nep.repec.org) has consolidated itself as one of the two largest open search digital archives. One of its original reports has been dedicated to the dissemination of research in the broad areas of economic, business, accounting and financial History (NEP-HIS).At the end of July 2009, the membership list had over 5,000 subscribers. So its a very good way for people to showcase their research prior to publication in a refereed journal or edited book. Individual submissions to the NEP-HIS report can be made via the following: http://mpra.repec.org/ Further, it is also possible to search the content of all past issues via: http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search/search.asp?pg=-1;nep=nephis

A quick search for "computer" resulted in 39 papers. I am sure there is more of interest in there. Of course, you are welcome to make submissions as noted above.
I am happy to deal with any and all queries.
Thanks
Bernardo
Editor, NEP-HIS
b.batiz-lazo at le.ac.uk