[SIGCIS-Members] C. Gordon Bell obit.

Johannah Rodgers johannah.rodgers at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:40:27 PDT 2024

Thanks, Paul, for letting us know about Gordon's death, which definitely
marks the end of one and/or many eras in computing in the U.S.  I believe
his wife was also involved in founding the computer museum but I have not
been able to find much net based info on her.  She was also a fulbright
scholar in Australia when she and Gordon met.

All best,

Johannah

johannahrodgers at gmail.com
www.johannahrodgers.net