[SIGCIS-Members] Quick historical inquiry

Mai Sugimoto nix.pura at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 13:54:26 PDT 2024

Dear Susannah,

They might be of your interest:

Otani, T. "Technology Transfer as a Dialogical Process Crossing the Pacific
Ocean:Sony's Transistor Technology Transfer"
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/historiascientiarum/26/2/26_112/_article/-char/ja

Otani, T. "The Role of Visual Communication in the Technology Transfer of
the Transistor from the U.S. to Japan: The Case of Sony" (in Japanese)
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jjsts/17/0/17_1/_article/-char/ja

Best,
Mai

-----