[SIGCIS-Members] New books announcement!

Roberts, Sarah sarah.roberts at ucla.edu
Fri Jul 26 09:20:41 PDT 2024

Congrats — these both look fabulous! Ordering now.
———

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s,  P h. D.

Faculty Director, UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry | Co-Director, Minderoo Initiative on Technology & Power
https://www.c2i2.ucla.edu/

Professor
Department of Gender Studies
University of California, Los Angeles
https://gender.ucla.edu/

Department of Information Studies
School of Education & Information Studies
University of California, Los Angeles
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/

Behind the Screen (Yale University Press)
https://www.behindthescreen-book.com/

TO SCHEDULE ONLINE MEETING: https://calendly.com/dr-sarah-t-roberts and choose category

**Please note: I’m increasingly finding email unmanageable. If I don’t respond and your issue is urgent, please resend and indicate that in the subject line. Thank you.