[SIGCIS-Members] Looking for the Scrapbook paper

Roger Johnson (Other) r.johnson at bbk.ac.uk
Sat Feb 3 23:56:41 PST 2024

There should he a copy in the library at IFIP'S office near Vienna. Suggest you email IFIP at ifip at ifip.org

Good wishes

Roger

________________________________
From: Members <members-bounces at lists.sigcis.org> on behalf of Brian E Carpenter via Members <members at lists.sigcis.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2024 2:17:28 AM
To: Sigcis <members at sigcis.org>
Subject: [SIGCIS-Members] Looking for the Scrapbook paper

Hi,

Does anyone have a lead on where I could find a scanned version of the publication below? My usual searches have failed me.

Many thanks in advance,

    Brian Carpenter

@inproceedings{DBLP:conf/ifip/CashinRY74,
   author       = {P. M. Cashin and
                   M. G. Robinson and
                   D. M. Yates},
   editor       = {Jack L. Rosenfeld},
   title        = {Experience with Scrapbook, a Non-Formatted Data Base System},
   booktitle    = {Information Processing, Proceedings of the 6th {IFIP} Congress 1974,
                   Stockholm, Sweden, August 5-10, 1974},
   pages        = {1012--1016},
   publisher    = {North-Holland},
   year         = {1974},
   timestamp    = {Fri, 26 Jul 2019 22:58:40 +0200},
   biburl       = {https://dblp.org/rec/conf/ifip/CashinRY74.bib},
   bibsource    = {dblp computer science bibliography, https://dblp.org}
}
This email is relayed from members at sigcis.org, the email discussion list of SHOT SIGCIS. Opinions expressed here are those of the member posting and are not reviewed, edited, or endorsed by SIGCIS. The list archives are at http://lists.sigcis.org/pipermail/members-sigcis.org/ and you can change your subscription options at http://lists.sigcis.org/listinfo.cgi/members-sigcis.org

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Birkbeck. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender. Under testing so any comments sg at dcs.bbk.ac.uk