[SIGCIS-Members] History of Prolog

Ted Pedersen tpederse at d.umn.edu
Wed Mar 30 09:57:25 PDT 2022

I might suggest Prolog is still showing signs of life. The rather famous
IBM Watson system that played on Jeopardy a few years back included a
Prolog component that was non-trivial and quite interesting.

https://www.cs.nmsu.edu/ALP/2011/03/natural-language-processing-with-prolog-in-the-ibm-watson-system/

---
Dr. Ted Pedersen
http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse