[SIGCIS-Members] The Communicators

Patrick McCray pmccray at ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:02:59 PDT 2022

Hi!

Lee was very gracious in describing my new book project…and he pretty much nailed it. I’m hoping to use a selection of books published after 1945 as windows into the histories of computing, technology, publishing. The project’s under contract with MIT Press and, with archives slowly opening up, I’m hoping to do a few final research trips and polish it off. We’ll see…

Patrick

--
W. Patrick McCray
Professor, Department of History