[SIGCIS-Members] CHI workshop: Towards a Material Ethics of Computing

Anne Pasek annepasek at trentu.ca
Sat Jan 29 07:50:56 PST 2022

Hello all,

I wanted to reach out regarding an upcoming CHI workshop. My colleagues (Jen Liu, Cindy Lin, Robert Soden, Lace Padilla, Daniela Rosner, Steve Jackson) and I are organizing a workshop at the ACM CHI 2022 conference called “Towards a Material Ethics of Computing”. For more information about the call for 2-4 page position papers or multimodal work, please refer to the submission details here: https://t.co/4eY6PdRumi

Please do consider participating in this workshop if you are interested in thinking about how (the history of) computing has both shaped environmental impacts and offered new possibilities for transnational labor and tech solidarities and organizing! The deadline for submission is Feb 24, 2022.

Thank you and do send me an email if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Anne Pasek