[SIGCIS-Members] Contact at Air and Space?

David C. Brock dcb at dcbrock.net
Tue Feb 15 11:22:12 PST 2022

Dear All,

We had someone offer the Computer History Museum a set of interesting technical documents about NASA’s Pioneer Program missions, and in particular about a Bendix Field Engineering Corporation computer system used for processing the data that the spacecraft returned.

We thought that the set might be a good fit for the Air and Space Museum.

Could someone tell me who might be the best person for the donor to contact?

Best wishes,

David
David C. Brock
dcb at dcbrock.net