[SIGCIS-Members] IEEE Annals of the History of Computing Winter Reviews!

Theodora J Dryer theodora.dryer at nyu.edu
Tue Feb 1 10:16:22 PST 2022

Dear SIGCIS community,

I hope everyone is doing well. Here is the call for book reviews, Winter
2022 Edition
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yDEjJvJko_a0s60ydsEgg9-8MAy5O02iGZkZNhWk27w/edit?usp=sharing>
!
Please let me know if you would be interested in publishing a book review
with IEEE. Book reviews* are a great way to complete a short form
publication while engaging with and supporting our wider community in the
history of computing.

Additionally, please do let me know if you have a forthcoming book in
2022-2023. I would like to help promote and celebrate your work as it comes
out!

Thank you,
Theodora

*Beyond books, reviews can include art and technology, archives, and other
media related to the history of computing. We are open for proposals on new
content and approaches for review and engagement.

--
Theodora Dryer, Ph.D.
she/her