[SIGCIS-Members] Tips on 18th - 20th c. nautical and astronomical tables

Friedrich Tietjen ft at mur.at
Mon Apr 4 08:00:15 PDT 2022

   Bernard,
though he doesn't work explicitly on navigation, it might be rewarding
to get in touch with Omar Nasim at the University of
Regensburg/Germany hwo has been working on astro-photography and it's
translation into celestial maps from the 19th century onward. I'm sure
he can provide you not only with his own excellent writings but also a
plethora of sources. (And when you're done with the writing I'd love
to read it ...)
   Many greetings
   Friedrich