[SIGCIS-Members] Books

Susan Sherwood director at ctandi.org
Mon May 3 10:11:21 PDT 2021

The Center for Technology & Innovation, a short 7 miles from IBM Plant # 1
in Endicott and two blocks from the home of US flight simulation - Link
Aviation Devices - is very interested in adding your collection to our
library/archives.  We have copies of Emerson Pugh's books, but not the
others.  We work closely with the Watson College of Engineering and Library
Special Collections team at Binghamton University - and will be happy to
work with Binghamton University's library team in your generous offer.

Here's a link to a 10 minute video  prepared for NEAF 2021 about our
proposed Out of This World Technology gallery at TechWorks!, the Center's
showcase of upstate NY technology, including IBM Endicott/Owego, GE
-aerospace, Link flight simulators, and more.   Please note that
distribution of this video is limited at the moment by IPR constraints.
Please don't hesitate to call me at 607-624-1090 with questions or
suggestions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fgtfskm7qxbbvl/TechWorks%205%20minute%20vendor%20video.mp4?dl=0

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Susan Sherwood