[SIGCIS-Members] Documentary Project on History of Personal Computing

Helen helen at gmrgraham.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 03:40:11 PDT 2020

Hi

You might consider looking at www.archivesit.org.uk<http://www.archivesit.org.uk> – here you will find oral interviews with many of the pioneers of computing, personal and otherwise, in the UK.  I hope it might be useful to you.

All the best

Helen
Helen Carter,
Executive Assistant to Roger Graham – Chairman, Archives of IT
Please Note: I am in the office on Thursday from 9.00am – 4.00pm
T: +44 (0)1279 600 345

This e--mail is confidential and may be privileged.  It may be read, copied
and used only by the intended recipient.  If you have received it in error,
please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete
the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.