[SIGCIS-Members] Tree diagrams in computer science and other fields (i.e. genealogy)

John Lowry jhlowry at mac.com
Fri Mar 27 03:34:19 PDT 2020

Work has  been done on attack trees in red teaming and vulnerability analysis that was inspired by work using trees for fault tolerance analysis.  These trees have some unique features by using multiple variables per node to estimate decision making and the number of links per node or the ‘bushiness’ of the graph segment to estimate the richness of an attack surface.