[SIGCIS-Members] Disability, Bias and AI report

Janet Abbate abbate at vt.edu
Tue Jan 7 08:10:55 PST 2020

Thanks for that repot, Mara! It looks great for teaching, especially in the way it lays out key terms and concepts from disability studies.

Janet

Dr. Janet Abbate
Professor, Science, Technology and Society
Virginia Tech
Co-director, VT National Capital Region STS program
liberalarts.vt.edu/sts
www.facebook.com/VirginiaTechSTS
https://sites.google.com/vt.edu/stsconnect/