[SIGCIS-Members] submissions to Annals of the History of Computing

David Hemmendinger hemmendd at union.edu
Tue Aug 18 11:45:12 PDT 2020

SIGCIS members,
	Con has asked me to serve as acting EIC of Annals for the rest
of the year as he deals with some urgent matters.  I see my main task
as keeping the pipeline full for the coming year or more.  We have
several special issues under way, and expect two more proposals soon.
Our queue of regular articles is small and I am writing now to ask if
you have anything in progress or ready to publish that you might submit
to Annals as a peer-reviewed article.  A small queue means a short time
to publication, as we like to hae two regular and two special issues
each year.  Please send us your work!

	Best wishes,

  David Hemmendinger                              hemmendd at union.edu
  Professor Emeritus               http://athena.union.edu/~hemmendd
  Computer Science Dept.                             +1 518 346 4489
  Union College, Schenectady, NY 12308          FAX: +1 518 388 6789
  Acting Editor-in-chief,    IEEE Annals of the History of Computing