[SIGCIS-Members] Fwd: [cybersecurity] FACULTY PRESENTATION: "The Early History of Computing" - John Keyser talks TODAY

Jonathan Coopersmith j-coopersmith at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 13 09:09:06 PDT 2020

Sorry for the late notice, but we are not that good in communication at A&M.

Stay sane, keep washing those hands, and practice social solidarity as well
as distancing,

Jonathan

Jonathan Coopersmith
Professor
Department of History
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX  77843-4236
979.739.4708 (cell)
979.862.4314 (fax)

Most recent oped: "Will Artemis fail in the halls of Congress?"
https://www.thespacereview.com/article/3836/1

Apollo thoughts:
https://today.tamu.edu/2019/07/19/would-apollo-11-have-happened-without-russia/

*FAXED.  The Rise and Fall of the Fax Machine* (Johns Hopkins University
Press) is the co-recipient of the 2016 Business History Conference Hagley
Prize for best book in business history.