[SIGCIS-Members] Documentation of AOL in mid-1990s

Avery Dame-Griff avery.dame at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:13:39 PDT 2019

Sarah,

I am! It's been quite helpful in getting a sense of CL labor, mindset,
expectations, etc. Unfortunately, there's far less available on enforcement
in practice (some copies of training materials, etc), and very little prior
to the Trobee case, which the period I'm most interested in. So, hopefully
something of that nature might turn up.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Best,
Avery