[SIGCIS-Members] Update link, Re: Book on programming systems

Maarten Bullynck maarten.bullynck at kuttaka.org
Thu Jan 31 03:41:34 PST 2019

Dear All,

In my last message on the volume  "Programming Systems: in Search of
Historical and Philosophical Foundation" (Springer 2019) edited by
Liesbeth de Mol and Giuseppe Primiero,  I accidentally included a link
to an old version of my paper that appears in that volume.

A draft version closer to the published one is now online:
https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-01541602
"What Is an Operating System? A Historical Investigation (1954–1964)"

best wishes,

Maarten