[SIGCIS-Members] Seeking Interviewees: Queer and Trans CIS/Prodigy/GEnie Users

Sarah Roberts roberts at gseis.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 18 13:18:14 PST 2019

Hi, there -

This is very interesting. Is there a reason for the focus on these systems? No Compuserve, for example, or no free telnet-based BBSes, e.g.?

Looking forward to learning more.

Thanks,
Sarah

—

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s,  P h. D.

Assistant Professor
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Information Studies
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/

Blogging periodically at
http://illusionofvolition.com

**Please note: I’m increasingly finding email unmanageable. If I don’t respond and your issue is urgent, please resend and indicate that in the subject line. Your message likely just got lost in the shuffle. Thanks.