[SIGCIS-Members] AI Now is hiring an Editorial Lead (job opportunity)

Dr. Joy Lisi Rankin drjoy at joyrankin.com
Mon Dec 2 10:55:19 PST 2019

Hello SIGCIS,

I’m happy to report that I’m joining the AI Now Institute at NYU to further develop and oversee the strategy and initiatives for AI Now’s Gender, Race, and Power in AI program. Come work with me:

AI Now is hiring an Editorial Lead. This is a leadership position and this person would be charged with driving all of AI Now's editorial production. This includes working with team members to make their work more accessible (without dumbing it down), developing a cohesive voice for a new and growing organization, and overseeing editorial strategy. What we really need is someone who has strong writing chops, can translate academic research, knows how to work collaboratively with authors, and can develop publication strategies to reach and connect with different audiences. The full details are here: https://ainowinstitute.org/join-us.html

Please share and circulate widely. Thank you!

Regards,
Joy

Joy Lisi Rankin
A People’s History of Computing in the United States
www.joyrankin.com