[SIGCIS-Members] UK's Archives for IT

Gleb J. Albert gleb.albert at uzh.ch
Wed Apr 3 02:00:29 PDT 2019

Dear John,

Thanks a lot for posting this, this is really an excellent initiative I
didn't know anything about. It's really worth signing up - then one gets
access to the complete interview transcripts, such as the fascinating
interview with Chris Curry.

Do you know whether it is planned to scan and put up more industry
weeklies? There are some that are really underrepresented in the
libraries, such as "Computer Trade Weekly", the 1980s issues of which
are not even available at the British Library.

All the best,
Gleb

--
Dr. Gleb J. Albert
Historisches Seminar, Universität Zürich

Universität Zürich
Historisches Seminar
Culmannstr. 1
CH-8006 Zürich
Switzerland

Tel. +41-446346187
<http://uzh.academia.edu/GlebJAlbert>
<http://www.fg-mimesis.de>

Review editor: H-Soz-Kult, review team "History of Knowledge" -
<http://www.hsozkult.de>