[SIGCIS-Members] Belated Book Announcemnt

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:42:58 PST 2018

Big thumbs up here to Brian's book, his podcasts, and his public speaking.

Brian gave a great talk on the history of Google here at Weber State
University a year ago.  The students loved it and the auditorium was
packed.

If you are looking for an author (or a speaker) who can help your students
understand how the internet came to be I would definitely put Brian on your
short list!

Best,

Luke
http://lfernandez55.github.io/book.html