[SIGCIS-Members] Active institutional or individual oral history efforts in history of computing *outside* US

Justin Zobel jzobel at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Feb 6 12:27:23 PST 2018

Hi David,

We're at the early stages of undertaking a focused oral history of aspects of early computing in Australia. It's funded (so it is going to happen!), and will add to existing oral histories already held in the National Library of Australia.

Regards,
Justin
-
Justin Zobel
Pro Vice-Chancellor, Graduate & International Research, Chancellery (Research and Enterprise)
and Redmond Barry Distinguished Professor, School of Computing & Information Systems
The University of Melbourne

E: jzobel at unimelb.edu.au
W: http://www.cis.unimelb.edu.au <http://www.cis.unimelb.edu.au/>, http://research.unimelb.edu.au/contact-us/chancellery-research
Executive Assistant: Sharon Renaut T: +61 3 8344 8479  E: s.renaut at unimelb.edu.au