[SIGCIS-Members] Fact Checking Before Internet

Julie Cohn cohnconnor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 09:08:33 PST 2018

James and Bill -

I’ve mentioned your project to a friend who has been a long-time writer for Texas Monthly, the New York Times, and other publications. She is going to provide me with some contact information later this week. I’ll message you off-list with details.

Great idea for a project!

-Julie

Julie Cohn, Ph.D.
Research Historian, Center for Public History
University of Houston, 315 McElhinney Hall
Houston, TX 77204-3007
cohnconnor at gmail.com

Author: The Grid: Biography of an American Technology (MIT Press, 2017)
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/grid