[SIGCIS-Members] HP Archives Destroyed in Recent California Fires

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 23:04:06 PDT 2017

A thread I started on another listserver resulted in this story:

*Loss of Hewlett-Packard Archive a Wake-Up Call for Computer Historians
<https://spectrum.ieee.org/view-from-the-valley/tech-history/silicon-revolution/loss-of-hewlettpackard-archive-a-wakeup-call-for-computer-historians>*

Note the important comment from HP at the end of this story.

Brian Berg