[SIGCIS-Members] TechRepublic: The evolution of the laptop computer

Pierre MOUNIER-KUHN mounier at msh-paris.fr
Thu May 11 02:26:56 PDT 2017

Indeed it is a collection of "pretty pix". Yet a list of "firsts", whatever its historical interest may be, should at least be complete… There were several other attempts to market portable computers in the late 1970s, for instance R2E's Portal or the Swiss "Scrib" designed for journalists:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobst_Graphic_Scrib_Portable
Best,
Pierre Mounier-Kuhn