[SIGCIS-Members] Talk, Santa Clara, Mon, 3/20: "The Other Women of ENIAC"

Thomas Haigh thomas.haigh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 13:11:19 PDT 2017

Hello SIGCIS,

Those of you in the Bay Area might be interested in my event on Monday night, “The Other Women of ENIAC: Rethinking IT Innovation” with the history group of the local IEEE Computer Society chapter.  It’s a fun talk, and this time there’ll be a short conversation before as well as a QA afterwards.  Details below and at http://sites.ieee.org/sv-techhist/?p=621. More about the project (and previously recorded talks) at www.eniacinaction.com <http://www.eniacinaction.com> .