[SIGCIS-Members] Resources on Ayyadurai saga

Murray Turoff murray.turoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:52:03 PST 2017

one feature we had in emisari for messages was that instead of or along
with sending messages to members we could send messages to data items so
that those retrieving the item would also get any new messages about it.
this was very useful in emergency situations since you did not know who was
concerned with the same problem you had to deal with that was reported in a
data item.  so larger group dialogues could start about the problem.
this should be a feature in many corporate systems but it is not common
yet.

--

*please send messages to murray.turoff at gmail.com <murray.turoff at gmail.com>
do not use @njit.edu <http://njit.edu> addressDistinguished Professor