[SIGCIS-Members] Resources on Ayyadurai saga

Jonathan Coopersmith j-coopersmith at tamu.edu
Fri Jan 6 07:30:05 PST 2017

But wait, there's more:
http://fortune.com/2017/01/05/email-inventor-techdirt/

FWIW, the newsletter *Electronic Mail and Message Systems* began in 1977.

Definitely a need for a few articles aimed at different audiences.  One
possibility is *AHA Perspectives* for historians, but we should reach the
technical and business communities too.  Theconversation.com is a good
conduit to reach a wide audience too and I'm happy to contact the
technology editor if anyone wants to write a piece.
My challenge is a backlog of deadlines, a situation common to many of us.

 Jonathan

Jonathan Coopersmith
Professor
Department of History
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX  77843-4236
979.845.7151
979.862.4314 (fax)
http://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/author/42
:
latest post is "Coal Comfort.  Is Hillary Clinton being 'Al Gored'?" at
*http://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/153818
<http://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/153818>*

* FAXED.  The Rise and Fall of the Fax Machine* (Johns Hopkins University
Press) is the co-recipient of the 2016 Business History Conference Hagley
Prize for best book in business history.