[SIGCIS-Members] Suggestions for Graduate Study

Drucker, Thomas L. druckert at uww.edu
Sat Feb 18 05:10:03 PST 2017

      One of my students here at the University of Wisconsin--Whitewater will be receiving his undergraduate degree in history shortly.  He has taken both my history of mathematics class and a theory of computation class I teach, the latter in pursuit of a minor in computer science.  He expressed an interest in graduate study in history of technology with particular attention to the history of computer science.  I'd be grateful for any suggestions that I could pass along to him, and those could be sent offlist if you feel that the topic is not of general interest.

                                                                      Thomas Drucker

druckert at uww.edu