[SIGCIS-Members] Meryl Alper "Giving Voice" Author Talk, In Conversation with Jennifer Light (MIT STS) on 2/28

Meryl Alper m.alper at northeastern.edu
Tue Feb 7 11:26:32 PST 2017

Hi all,

For those in Boston/Cambridge, MA, I'm happy to share a formal announcement
of my author talk for *Giving Voice: Mobile Communication, Disability, and
Inequality* <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/giving-voice> at the MIT Press
Bookstore at 6 pm on Tuesday, February 28.

For the event, I'll be in conversation with esteemed SIGCIS/SHOT member
Jennifer S. Light, Department Head and Professor of Science, Technology and
Society at MIT.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/meryl-alper-author-talk-tickets-31612774660

​Feel free to share with others in the Boston area.

​Best,

Meryl​

--
*Meryl Alper*
Assistant Professor
m.alper at northeastern.edu
merylalper.com
Author, *Giving Voice: Mobile Communication, Disability, and Inequality* (MIT
Press <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/giving-voice>, Amazon
<https://www.amazon.com/Giving-Voice-Communication-Disability-Inequality/dp/0262533979/>
)