[SIGCIS-Members] History of computer advertising

Burt Grad burtgrad at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 12:08:33 PDT 2017

Enrico--The Computer History Museum has some interesting ads from various software companies starting in the 1970s through the 1990s. I assume that you can search the CHM website to find them. Specific companies include MSA (originally Management Science America) in the John Imlay collection and ads from the Relational Database "wars" with Oracle, Informix, etc.

Burt Grad 203-222-8821