[SIGCIS-Members] Media query about 1960s computer dating systems

Sarah T. Roberts sarah.roberts at ucla.edu
Wed Oct 5 13:49:54 PDT 2016

You may wish to see the chapter on contemporary dating and apps by Molly Niesen, "Love, Inc.: Toward Structural Intersectional  Analysis of Online Dating Sites and Applications" in _The Intersectional Internet_, Noble and Tynes, Eds. (2016).

--Sarah

---

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s,  P h. D.

Assistant Professor
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Information Studies
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/

Blogging periodically at
http://illusionofvolition.com

>>> www.linkedin.com/groups/STS-Virginia-Tech-4565055