[SIGCIS-Members] The "type" concept in programming languages

Fabio Gadducci fabio.gadducci at unipi.it
Sun Oct 18 13:33:44 PDT 2015

Dear all,

adding to Gerard, a booklet with the abstracts was published, while the full version of the papers is going to appear later on.

The abstracts (2/3 pages long) can be downloaded freely from the links below (which show also the shorter abstracts)

http://hapoc2015.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/5 <http://hapoc2015.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/5>
http://hapoc2015.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/12 <http://hapoc2015.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/12>

Should you care for a printed copy, please drop me a line.

All the best, Fabio